Hey guys, the class did not do well in this test AGAIN? May I ask the reason why?
The vocab had been taught and out of the 30 vocab tested, I have either covered them in spelling or in wkbook. Did you guys spend time revising? How about doing assessment on your own? Whatever, I do in class is insufficient. Language is a daily affair. You've gotta built on it, use it daily, just like English. The Essay Paragraph was awful. Apparently, many of you still cannot differentiate 工作and做工...I am not happy with the performance of the class at all....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
English is easier than chinese.Becuz english is my daily language.My chinese cannot make it lah
Sorry mr pang, but i think most that showed improvement is those who really worked hard for it. Like what morris said, english is of course much more better than chinese.. even our blog, we use english too! But in some areas, we do not even use chinese at all, we must learn to speak chinese and learn!! :D
the chinese test i got alot of word dunno how to read even learn before i will also forget how to read one plus i got cca on that day before so got no time to revise for the test
haha i thing i did quite well....XD lol but if i pass and so many people fail, i wonder why i need to go for chinese suppmentary???
agree with morris ... XD .. english is easy to learn , study and read . ... wanted chinese tution also cannot .. !! T.T
Greetings!
I finally found the blog address in my handbook! I have been searching for it all day long! Anyway, i'm totally out of point :] Hahah, all right. I shall get straight to the point!
I know I did badly in my chinese test! I didn't study! I have lots of stuff on everyday! Yes yes, I need to find time to study! I promise. I will do WELL in my chinese test! Confirmed! :]
Goodbye,
Natalia ♥
I have more assigments I have to do EVERYDAY!!!!You still want to complain??:<
Hmmm...sometimes I really hate clouds to...anyway,back to the topic.If I did that test,I sure I will get a big,hard,tasty,fleshy,healthy, Seismosaurus egg:
Our egg:0x11times bigger
Seismosaurus egg:0x650times bigger
I no time do Composition larh teacher... But the paper i do ok right?? I spend a lot of time on paper de leh!
my chinese sucks. i believe that is lucky lucky than i got good grades. hahas. i dont believe in me studying hard. as i barely study. like once in a blue moon. as you dont see blue moon, means i didnt study de, only tuition? is a waste of time.
volleyball isnt a waste of time. study is 100% waste of time. alot of pepps did badly for their exam mainly could be the teacher's fault, or your rents fault. cause you maybe born gifted on certain things only. so go for the things that you are gifted for.
not gifted; still try, but may have many difficult ways. sometimes we children do badly for our grades is because we get too stressed up or too tensed. by who? mainly our rents.
i was just speaking from the bottom of my harrtt.
Volleyball is just a sport to relieve from stress.In everyones eyes,studying is no more than 93% a waste of time.And for those who do not know what is a Blue Moon,like Richelle mentioned,it is just a phrase to tell someone that one does that thing infreqeuntly.
AIYAH ... valdric u also rite ? ... talk so much .. also dun wanna do chinese also wad .. ! ... sheesh .. >.< .. Mr pang .. got slots for tution anot ? ... psle i tyco get '' A '' de leh .. =.= '' ..
..... sports its not for realeasing stress .. sports is to help us get fit and healthy .. and mayb to pursue our dreams for national teams .
Hey guz come on ah.not 2 be 2 lazy!! In your mothertongue!!!!!!!
Did anyone in our CLASS watched SPIDER MAN-3? Those who did not please go & watch IT!!
OmG.. ifraq... exam period still watch movie arh.. HORHOR... this topic about did POORLY in test somemore leiix..
Post a Comment