Welcome to Fairfield Methodist Secondary School Class 1H Blog of 2007.Please feel free to read or write anything posted on this blog.
Tuesday, April 3, 2007
Service Learning
How was Mount Faber? Please do tell me or put up pictures of the trip! I would LOVE to hear all the buzz!!! I can't wait to see the class' "Treasure Hunt" project!
14 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Lucky I didnt go.Otherwise I will be home by taking their cablecars to haborfront,buy myself somemore hamsters and go back home doing my Internet-astronomical stuf.
o.0.. mr.pang.. i don't think some of us did the treasure hunt at all.. we were busy having fun with 1E together and most of us forgotten about it.. :X.. but the scenery was beautiful!! XD.. thank God for the good weather man!
Hello hello hello again! I'm crazy :] Hahah, I know I am! Anyway, I had a great time at Mount Faber. Uh-Hmm, to tell the truth, I totally forget about that thing :] Hahha, cause like.. my friend's in secondary 1E disctracted me! Hehehe. But I already know what to do! I took some pictures there, but maybe i'll upload it some other time? All right, Goodbye! Natalia ♥
Hhhelp mr pang!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm gonna get canning by mr Choy on monday.I have realised my mistake and i'm very sorry.I will change from Monday. Please help me follow up on satuarday, which is the methodist walk day.Thank you.but i have signed the pupil reflection form by mr Cchoy liao.
Too late la Clarence.. you realise your mistakes at the very last moment.. now it's up to mr pang and God to help you.. Good luck and hope that you will be okay after the caning.(:
What did you do??Blame it on your attitude...I hope you change after the caning,I can already imagine you being canned..oops,gota get out to the backyard to find Venus and Mercury!!C ya later!!
LOL !!! .. Clarence Ching ! .. get ur caning lah ! ... serve u right ... hu ask u slap me at home econs ? .. sommore infront teacher leh ! XP .. '' obby quacks !! '' erm ... what was the subject again ? .. XD .. O Yeah ! .. bout LeAD .. ermmm .. i can go .. but den chinese de i dunno . erm .. see lah !! '' Mr Pang ! .. let me in mah ... i can win de lo .. '' * No offence * >.<
Try not to use funy names.This is a school class blog,so you should should your own name,and confess your name in one comment,not in another.And also,I am our clas's blog moderator,so dont try to do any funy stuf here and I hope not to see Singlish here often though.I check this blog everday so if you know if you made a mistake,quickly pres the Dustbin icon on the lower left your the comment posted(Not the one you are posting)then type in a new one.Ok everyone here? :)
I am a teacher of a lovable and teachable class, Unity 1H. Although everyone came from different primary school background, the class hopes to form a strong united bond in the year ahead. Everyone is precious in 1H. 1H Unity 2007 is an unique and special class that must learn to come together admist their differences and work as a team!
14 comments:
Lucky I didnt go.Otherwise I will be home by taking their cablecars to haborfront,buy myself somemore hamsters and go back home doing my Internet-astronomical stuf.
It was fun as we get to meet 1E n manage to get some pictures of the scenery
i juz took some pictures of some of our boy pupils
SUPER FUN !!!! .. got pics from alot of peeps ...( cant see my house from there though .. ) XD
o.0.. mr.pang.. i don't think some of us did the treasure hunt at all.. we were busy having fun with 1E together and most of us forgotten about it.. :X.. but the scenery was beautiful!! XD.. thank God for the good weather man!
Hello hello hello again!
I'm crazy :] Hahah, I know I am! Anyway, I had a great time at Mount Faber. Uh-Hmm, to tell the truth, I totally forget about that thing :] Hahha, cause like.. my friend's in secondary 1E disctracted me! Hehehe.
But I already know what to do! I took some pictures there, but maybe i'll upload it some other time?
All right, Goodbye!
Natalia ♥
Hhhelp mr pang!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm gonna get canning by mr Choy on monday.I have realised my mistake and i'm very sorry.I will change from Monday. Please help me follow up on satuarday, which is the methodist walk day.Thank you.but i have signed the pupil reflection form by mr Cchoy liao.
Too late la Clarence.. you realise your mistakes at the very last moment.. now it's up to mr pang and God to help you.. Good luck and hope that you will be okay after the caning.(:
What did you do??Blame it on your attitude...I hope you change after the caning,I can already imagine you being canned..oops,gota get out to the backyard to find Venus and Mercury!!C ya later!!
:)Dont try to ask mr pang 4 help,its your mistake:P Shot,the Sun gona set soon!
LOL !!! .. Clarence Ching ! .. get ur caning lah ! ... serve u right ... hu ask u slap me at home econs ? .. sommore infront teacher leh ! XP .. '' obby quacks !! '' erm ... what was the subject again ? .. XD .. O Yeah ! .. bout LeAD .. ermmm .. i can go .. but den chinese de i dunno . erm .. see lah !! '' Mr Pang ! .. let me in mah ... i can win de lo .. '' * No offence * >.<
sorry .. [BramsteR] is abram .. should know lah hor ? .. '' bram '' can see le .. XD
Try not to use funy names.This is a school class blog,so you should should your own name,and confess your name in one comment,not in another.And also,I am our clas's blog moderator,so dont try to do any funy stuf here and I hope not to see Singlish here often though.I check this blog everday so if you know if you made a mistake,quickly pres the Dustbin icon on the lower left your the comment posted(Not the one you are posting)then type in a new one.Ok everyone here? :)
I only take some unique pictures and Ming Hong pick up a free coffe can that is blasting out and nearly destroy my group's work.
Post a Comment