Sunday, April 8, 2007

Where is the rest of 1H?

Alamak, other than the usual suspects always on bloggin, putting up comments on our wonderful blog, what happened to the rest of the gang? Where are you? For instance, alexander? angeline? ren hann? ifraq?christopher?alvin?justin?etc.....according to my 1H namelist, I have 40 names...
But "attendance" of this blog is SO DISAPPOINTING! Com'n Guys and Gals, post pictures, comments anyting will be good! Please participate!

59 comments:

Anonymous said...

suspect no.1 hmmmmm....perhaps those nt going in the blog to leave comments do nt have internet acess or a computer??or maybe they r in their 'parents clutch'??or maybe they came in the blog, but didnt giv comments....i will try to in form the other guys to come to the blog...don worry mr pang...u will see results..

Anonymous said...

But Mr pang,we cant post picture in the comments I think.Let me try:
----------------X
Oops,we cannot.So we only can send picture to you via email,but unfortunately not comments.Mr Pang,You can complain to Google.

Anonymous said...

Erm.. Mr pang.. I think some of the students don't have time or internet/modem for them to go online.. Must sometime "ti liang" them..

Anonymous said...

ya i think they dun have time but i will ask my 4-eye gang and other classmates to visit this blog and leave comments.

Anonymous said...

Maybe they are grounded from using the computer or Internet by their parents....

Anonymous said...

The rest did not post?Well, Janice did not post because her computer does not have internet access,so Mr Pang you should not blame her.
For the rest I do not know the
reason.But I will remind them.

Anonymous said...

aiyo teacher like tat oso wan sae... they dun wan come den nvm lar...so boliao one sia...n teacher not everyone has a com or hab internet access one lehx...

Astroboy Teacher said...

Hey boys and girls I've changed my nick to something more apt :)

Anyways, I was refering to boys and gals in the class who have computer BUT choose never to participate in our lovely blog discussions!

Hey, is it better to have a forum or a blog? I've seen one class forum which was pretty impressive! I wonder who in 1H can help us do that?!!!Hmmmmmm......

Anonymous said...

......Dont always rely on me Mr Pang...although I am trying my best,but for forums....you have to create a own website,which you must pay $$$$....By the way,Joey,I kinda hate your comments;they are way too singlish....and you're kinda rude to Mr Pang....if you continue to do so,I'm afraid you wont be allowed to post anymore comments at all.

Richelle-Joy Chia said...

hahas. normally people dont come to post because its like kind of really waste of time. a for the participation, everyone have been trying to.. && fyi, we after school come back do school work, watch tv, by the time no more time to on the computer. so er. unlessyou dont give us homework! muahaha. lols. dont know lah.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

WOOOOTS ~ ! ... valdric .. say cannot make nicknames ... Mr pang did what .. so why i cannot ? ... yeah .. we either dont have the time ... ( DUE TO TOO MUCH HOMEWORK ! ) Kidding ? >.< .. XD ... or .. just lazy ? .. or .. under our parents clutches bah .. =.= ''

Unknown said...

Due to our laziness.........Maybe!(Parents'CLUTCH?u all are kidding!)Your parents are here are to help U,by preventing u all from addicted by computers and have a good rest.(@3@)

Anonymous said...

Abram...You then stupid.Mr Pang control this blog,so why cant he makes nicknames?We cannot as students.Unless you think you're the best in class then you are alloowed....ABramster!!You have common sense??

Unknown said...

I agree with Valdric.We are only students not adults,parents,teachers yet.AND Mr Pang said that in 1H's blog,we must not write vulgarities.(-_-)that's so lame.

Anonymous said...

I think I know why.They MAY HAVE LOST the class blog adress.Mr Pang,if we have a class forum,I afraid I cant post anythin.Y?Everythin I post is about Science or Astronomy.I every-Internet-Day visit and post posts in my www.astronomy.com/forums Forums.It is so fun!There are about 14600 people there!For those of you who are interested,go to that website,rather than asking me questions.There are also astronomers more professional than me.They may answer your questions.If I'm badly off topic,then apologies.

Anonymous said...

Good evening! Oh well, I guess that is why most of the people didn't post. It is either they don't have access to the internet, they are lazy, or maybe some other reasons. Hmm? I'm not sure about that. I know how to create a forum! And for free :] Hahha, no charges or anything! I used to have my own forum for something but no more! All gone! Cha-ching! All right, be back to post some other time! God bless ♥

Anonymous said...

Then you share it with Mr Pang Natalia

Anonymous said...

HI 1H :DD
can you rmb meeee T.T
its great to see you all so united (:

Richelle-Joy Chia said...

hello suanfong!
of couse i remenbered you.
we are like sisters huhs? sweetaye. <3 ya. not les; fyi.. hahas.

Anonymous said...

whoa i didnt know 1H had a blog. how old is this blog anyway..

Richelle-Joy Chia said...

hello mark ho!
why dont want type out your name? hahas. hmm; not sure.
&& this blog is quite dead?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

My recent one was much nicer,but I didnt want it anymore.So I just create a simple one.And yes,I ask Mr Pang to ask some other people related to us on Monday to visit and post to this blog.The more the merrier and double the fun!I also hope that more of our teachers are going to visit as well.Thanks Mr Pang.If people like Loysius are interested in Astronomy,its better for you'll to email me at Valdricolim@yahoo.com.sg so as to avoid other people to get angry about me being badly off topic in this Blog.Unless Mr Pang creates a subject about it.

Anonymous said...

This Blog was born on March 24,Saturday.I suggested this blog after Mr Pang scolded us on March 23,Friday,as I felt our class must at least share their feelings online.

Anonymous said...

HAHA! yeah we're still as close richelle!
love yaaaa :DD

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Good Idea Wai Lum.But dont force them.And since they are older than us,they got a lot more work to do.So dont expect them to have so much freee time to blog here.

Anonymous said...

haiz...juz threaten them if they dun come to the blog,book them

Anonymous said...

Before you book them,they will book you Morris.You dont stand a chance.

Richelle-Joy Chia said...

erh. they get the link throuugh my personal blog. muahaha.

Anonymous said...

whoever wan to come,then come lor.Got update then they dunnoe,ppl who saw go report to them lah.or if u r the cruel one,dun tell lor...

Anonymous said...

Oh..Hi everyone. Mr Pang heres a suggestion, why don't if someone post a good suggestion towards ur question, u can minus 10 cents from the chinese lesson punishment ( the 10 cent forfit )Mr Pang if u see this message today ( 25/4/07 ) then..is it true tht the class is under some kind of punishment, n tht we hav to stay back for a make up class. Why were'nt we informed? why are we being punished? And why is the whole class being punished fr a 1 man crime?

Anonymous said...

Who is this 1 man crime?"I hope its not me.....Maybe its Clarence..." Sory I was just thinking.Regarding what Theon said,Mr Pang ask you'all to give him money?Or was the 10 cents just a subsitute word?

Anonymous said...

valdric,we r playing this super interesting game.only if u come bak,then we could tell

Anonymous said...

.........Its way too hard to come back Morris.And I heard recently someone has been spreading FALSE RUMOURS that I appealing to another school,may I know is this true?

Richelle-Joy Chia said...

hello!

hahas. why no more post? grr. why dont your give s the password than we can like go in and post lah. whatever lah. if not this blog is like 'dead'? RAWL!

Anonymous said...

Its not that Mr Pang dont trust us,it is not allowed as there are many confidential stuff Mr Pang has in his Google account.I know that because Mr Pang told me before he allowed me to create this blog with his account.I didnt keep the password and I dont know whther he changed it,so I cant log in.And dont 'threatened me' for the password.

Richelle-Joy Chia said...

who wants to threathen you with the pass. hahas.

GRR!

Anonymous said...

HeYhO.. HoW WaS ThE ExAm ToDaY HuRhS?? QuItE DiFfICuLt HoR???
OkAy FoR Me BaRhX.. No OfFeNcE BaRhx.. JiAyOu 1H.. RmB To StUdY HoRhX!!

Anonymous said...

Wish you all the rest of 1H good luck to your exams as well.What about me?I too have exams almost everyday,but not the MOE's syllabus.Every now and then got to do theory tests and Astronomy online....but its alrite for me.Hey,why arent you all asking Mr Pang to create a new topic?We cant forever keep commenting on this blog's topic.I sms him?sure:Replies from him either very late(Send a msg 2 him on 8.29pm,reply:11.45pm)or none at all.I gona waste my money for nothing.

Anonymous said...

yawn....tired,tired.the exam quite tough lah.Especially the chinese,difficult sia.Btw,i dun tink they bother about this blog....

Anonymous said...

wad the!!!oi i use singlish ur problem ar?? valdric not happi ar?! i lyk canot meh??i lyk tt where gt rude tis is call talkin lehx!! u sae i rude den u talk oso v.rude lar...oi pls lar u frm wad pri sch i frm wad pri sch...is the envionment u grow up in mayb u grow up in space but hu cares!!XD mr pang ownself gt nick we oso can hab ma!! nvm mine v.nice 1...haxhax...n pls lol i 2 mr pang already counted v.polite liao lol... u dun blieve u go ask my frenz lar...lucky u nt frm my pri sch if nt u die lol!!pls lar tis is my way of talkin u dun lyk den dun cme blog lar

Anonymous said...

n hor is 4 mr pang 2 decide lol nt u ...u oso nt the teacher...anw u dun lehx mi post i stil can find my way 1 lol....

Anonymous said...

That's a very ridiculiously rude and annoying comment about me,but for your infomation,this ISNT a sms blog,so,there you be no reason why you are using this kind of forms of words,the normal 'like' has become,in your sense,"lyk".Lets just hope you change your way of speaking and communicating soon,otherwise there will be an eclipse blocking your path for very long in your future,your the "Sunshine" future of yours will include lots of Ultraviolet Rays,I am telling ya.I recommend you apologize for those posts,otherwise you shouldnt be allowed to post in this blog.Thats enough critcism I have seen today alright.

Anonymous said...

Bramster funnie wad... o.0 n horh, y only the "best student" can put nickname? Others cannot meh? Unfair la!

Anonymous said...

k lo ... dun put nicks lah ... -.- '' ....

Anonymous said...

Its not that nickname is bad or whatever is to me that I say no names,is just that the nicknames I see just doesnt feel right,showing that you are so free to roam around the world in 80 seconds.For people who have google accounts I understand,in order to decorate their blogs.Nicknames here are permitted,but there's a limit.This is the limit,example:
Real name:Ben
Nickname:Benny/Benny Boy
Not like this example:
Real name:Abram
Nickname:Bramster(Unless you're a hamster,and that's accepted of course)
So unless you have a google account for blogs,there's no limit to the nicknames.So anyone posting here with blogger accounts,you can ressumed your nicknames,but by the end of your comments/posts,please tell us your real name.Umm"Best student"doesnt mean that she/he is just smart,but with a good atitude and character.
And also not using sms-form words in this blog are a good practice of learning how to type good english letters/comments.If a Russian billionare were to make a buiness propasal with you that you yourself can earn 2 million US dollars,and you need to send the report via email,do you think he would want to accept it?Its Singlish,you gave your company a really bad name(and even yourself)will appear in the news:"On News5 tonight;A Singaporean buinessman lost a 2 million US dollar contract with a Russian billionare because of typing a Singlish email proposal to him...."
Thats awfully a zombie-like labybird in the Caloris Bassin.You wouldnt want to imagine that.

Anonymous said...

hey valdric cool it man!!
phew!!
hows u exam anyway??
its nt the moe syllabus??omg?
i didnt noe that.....
haha ure quite rite...

Anonymous said...

My exam is not that "school or New South wales"kind of exam.
Anyway,did anyone here saw the Moon last night at around 9.40pm?Please let me know,because there was a conjunction:The Moon was at its closest point in the night sky towards a bright dotted star.Sorry,it was not a star,it was Jupiter.
Unless you're name is Nick,you can call yourself whatever is Nickname,hahaha.

Anonymous said...

WAHHHH... THE MOON DAMN NICE LOR..... HAHAS.. THE SMALL LITTLE THING THERE IS JUPITER AH?? SO COOL..LOL..heh.. but what's so wrong with making nicknames?
ehh.. no offence..:X

Anonymous said...

Southwest of it,make sure the "star"does not blink or twinkle but shine,then thats Jupiter(To see a spacecraft version of it,you will need a telescope(not those department-stores sales one!).Its fascinating when I used a what I call "lousy pair"of binoculars(I was not staying at my main home,that's why)
,but it turns out the binoculars revealed Jupiter's atmosphere,the equatorial belts,and even a Galilean moon.I got a photo of it,but as I was not at home,and living somewhere else that blocked my view,I only took a day before the conjunction(May 4),and soon I will post that picture on my blog(Your eyes must be sharp for some 'tips")
Now not going too far into astronomy:
Having nicknames for yourself maybe nice,must soon it will anony others.I seem to recall Mr Pang saying in the class once(or twice)that he doesnt want to hear nicknames apparently.Like what rachel did,rather than puting a nickname,you can but smily signs like: Valdric XD said.....
That,I would as well accepted.Any kind of those faces is allowed.Never see a blog topic having over 50 comments before,hey,isnt your exams over soon or already?Shouldnt more people come to this blog instead?Is it because Mr Pang for almost(Counting today,excluding tomorrow onwards)hasnt posted a new blog topic here for exactly 1 Earth month?Thats why people originally posting here now think this blog is "lame"?No I dont.This is good enough to be a forum already,from what I have been argueing or advising or whatever so far.Everyday I will check this blog for new comments,this is why I post a lot very often(the time and dates are stated on the lower left corners of your comments.Ah well,have a nice night for your school tomorrow,and I will be thankful to you if you sincerely let me know what's happening to school,and I will tell you how I have been since 3 April 2007........

Anonymous said...

Hah.. Mr pang has been buzy chasing pupils of forms and letters.. where got time??
sometimes must also see the other side of work.. HEH.. but hor.. this topic is almost (or already) for a month right??? Should we just add a topic to this particular "where is the rest of 1H?" L0l..no offence.. just giving a idea..

Anonymous said...

Poor thing.He even also does not have time for emails and smses.I wasted my Sim card money too much,talking about creating new topic here,the next sms comes in a different subject or he never replies at all.There are currently 55 comments now,and other people visiting this blog will think:This school's class has very few people.
Currently,I am about to get a better telescope(mine is what most amateur astronomers aptly but uncharitably called "Christmas Trash-scopes"the ones common in department stores,like Carrefour)
and with a new better camera,I will take new pictures,deleting the rubbish picture I posted in my blog,and someday,on Friday evenings,we may meet together.I will soon start voluntary work there(You cant expect me to be home doing nothing but breathing oxygen always!),so every Friday evening,7.50pm to 10pm,within those times,the OBSERVATORY is open to the public for observing the night skies.I will always be there,and if this week I am going to get my "better" telescope,than you may use it whenever you meet me(and my telescope,not me alone!),I will allow you to see many celestial sightings you guys(and maybe even I!)have never seen before,for those not even a single percent interested in astronomy,please dont bother to go there to wreak havoc or even leave the house for that.Especially Clarence.100% no Clarence Ching Kah Hin allowed.the rest can.I will update here again tomorrow if NASA-cery(Necessary)

Anonymous said...

HAHAS.. Well.. Ok.. BUt... HOw's the exam today hurhx? DiD you all do well??? W00Ts...MiD YeaRs OvEr.. HAHAHAHAHAHHAH!! NvM.. I'm MaD now... But GooD LuCk For Ur TeSt MarKs.. BYEBYE

Anonymous said...

Wah sei... tok so much... din noe u so talkative xp

ps: jess was me la... alot of ppl noe leh mah.

Anonymous said...

OOPS!!! ANONYMOUS WAS CHIEN YEE. XP

Anonymous said...

nicknames???????y cannot use?its not an offence or anything.As long u write your name beside your nick lah.then we noe who u r lah....

Richelle-Joy Chia said...

VALDRIC. stop acting like you are the boss here. and your .... attitue pissed me off lah. scold me lah. ask me scram lah. do you think i care? whats this? you care about people that they use nick name? you insult abram using hamster. you insult whoever is ben benny? oh well. FYI! ITS THEIR BUISNESS. NOT YOURS. SO SHUDDUP.