Dearest 1h, hope you guys are taking a good rest after the straining Mid Yr Exams. The teachers are busy marking and I hope many of you will consider that before you sms me and make ridiculous and wild remarks on the blog. I was disappointed to find individuals acting like a spoilt brat. If you choose not to be in school, it means you DO NOT WANT to participate in our daily activities. It's just that simple. Life is a series of choices and if anyone chooses a path different from the class, I wish them best endeavours ahead. The many posts that some of you have put up are irresponsible and childish. The use of singlish and short forms are strongly discouraged.
This class blog is a form of communication for me and 1H. Please respect this!
Reminder: Please remember to hand in your outstanding WHEEL Program reply slips/edusave forms/cheques/cash and MTP reply slips. Please make an attempt to remember. Remind each other if necessary.
See you guys on Thursday .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
44 comments:
Oh finally,a new topic before the tsunami drowns the twin-towers.
Yup.I do agree with Mr Pang.We should respect this blog(Though I was the one that created it,it doesnt mean you should respect me)
What this tells me is that this blog shouldnt take Singlish like and sms-form words here.Before pressing the "Publish Your Comment" button,read the entire comment first.Lets use this as an experiment.After exam,lets see how many have time to come to this blog and post comments.I bet there will be about 7/8 comments(including mine)only today(Each person once only).Wana prove me wrong?Then post your comment whoever is reading this!
YEAHHH.... NEW TOPIC TO TALK ABOUT..... Respect.. talking about respect.. there's a saying.. if u don't respect urself.. others won't respect you.. but.. sometimes it is just so hard that we just shook our tougues off.. well... have to watch our mouth sometimes and not hurt each other..
Some people here dont seem to care about respect.Respect elders?Yes.If they respect you as well,dont anyhow trust people man.You need to know what are their motives first.
Mr pang cannot!! very 不自在 [if i write wrong then sorry my Chinese not that good...]anyway Mr pang can't we at least say a bit singlish ?? 很难 talk without using singlish if not can we like use half English half Chinese?? Mr pang so 难 talk without using a bit singlish...mr pang 如果这样下去我会死的!!maybe i not the only one that agree there maybe a few more...zzz don't know what to write 了...虽便你 anyway there is nothing i can do wad...and valdric you saying mr pang 老啊 not me say one is he own self say its frm..... "Valdric said...
Some people here dont seem to care about respect.Respect elders?" hahaha mr pang got people call u old =P....[ psps ]...
HAHAHA,HEHEHE!I can talk and type without any singish.Because when I have some time,I would practise talking without any singlish.
Wishing you a happy 'Prevention of talking and typing singlish'.(@3@)
But.. mr pang.. sometimes it not very fair because we just shook our mouths off.. and something bad comes out in front of our elders..
which is .. not very good.. and respect .. is then gone!! Singlish.. must use a bit la.. because this is singapore.. no offence though.. HEH..
Unfair?Unfair?Humph!I think it is very fair for us to not talk singlish.Nowdays I trying my best not to write and talk Singlish,but I trying to write and talk in a scientific form.I see that without Mr Pang saying that we aint allowed to use Singlish,this blog would be chaos like dinosaurs got out of the cage and starting chomping on stuff(and people,'gullp').And how somewhat annoying(not offending though) of you Joey,to quote my comment.Elders,is not about ah kongs and ah mas!!!I did not say elderly people!!Rachel,so what it is Singapore?So what if this is Iraq?Canada?It doesnt matter.Singlish is meant for Singaporeans that are like gangsters,kiasu,kiasees and etc.Are you one of them?This is a serious problem we'having here.And Mr Pang,only about at most I have seen no more than 15 of our classmates come here.Force them!Threatened them to come here and post comments!This will be better than a forum!They have time to surf the Internet!Why less than half are participating this blog?Most probably the rest do not go,miniclip,maplestory,or whatever website(censored maybe)for their own personal interests.I also daily go to astronomical websites,but still,I go to this blog to post,have coversations and interact with people.F.Y.I,I aint that cruel to just leave the class behind,though I am not in school with everyone other secondary student,I instead use this blog to communcate.I think creating this blog is a good communiction,only think is that I see Singlish here and there.And this blog doesnt seem so nice,Mr Pang hasnt put up more stuff.I wish I could help.......
Me saying that singlish is meant for singaporeans is not only.. singaporeans!!.. THOUGH.. it's a multi-racial society .. and. ifraq doesn't come from canada for goodness sake.. and by the way.. No offence to all my comments.. but though i said all that.. we must have respect for peers too!!
anyone.. oh and respecting ah gongs and ah mas.. [not implying on the teachers !!].. must be much much more.. as they are quite sensitive to words .. you know what i mean.. :P
lol...rachel he talking about Iraq not ifraq...haha...and valdric i like to use singlish cannot 阿 ?? anyway most of my friends gangster 吗...so what me ah lian 吗...so you think i care?? no ...and mr pang you say we all must respect each other valdric also never respect us 吗...this is not unrespectful this is call human rights....[wahahahahahahahahaha]and i forget something...valdric you say me annoying you ownself not annoying meh??
haha.. psps.. sorry.. no offence ifraq.. heh
:S
Are you trying to dick me out of the train Joey?If you're a gangster,why arent you in Geylang Methodist Secondary School?
And please stop critcising me.I never said or show I never respect the class,nor respect the class.You cant just anyhow diggle with facts!!If this is the case,I said in future we students simply ignore your posts,we should take your comment as an illusion.Nobody would care.Even if you use a vulgarity.We're "just imagining another person in our blog".
If you're really not satisfield,go home and call your "so called gangsters"Ah-wah Ah-wahh!HD
It looks like I have to deal with lots of arguements here.....I wonder who's next besides Joey.......
what the!! i not critcising you i just saying the truth what!! anyway no one will ignore mi one i think there are even some who agree with me...anyway Geylang Methodist where got good fuhua better...fuhua damn good one you scold teacher the[f]word teacher also don't care one...but to bad i will not transfer to the school but maybe next year...in this school damn fun can.........[better not say haha later kana scolding]anyway don't want argue with you 了 later kana scolding...
haiz...can i juz ignore the singlish thing?i cannot lah.once on the com....singlish juz starts.too bad cant change me
Ok.I have a suggestion.We can talk singlish,but no using words like mah,lor,hor,lah,wah lau,wad,etc.
Sounds like a fair one.Anyone agrees with me?
And I will CHANGE you,Morris. NOTHING is IMPOSSIBLE!!
Hey,I realise that we talk Singlish in school already.So why must this blog become a victim as well?And regarding the previous blog topic,its always the usual people like all of us here posting now posting comments.Why aint there anything new here?Why cant this blog be as creative as mine?Or other very active blogs?
ok. Use 了,啊 marhx,lorhh, horh, larhx ,wahh liu all these larhh. Ay diff ok. And horh, "wad" is a short form of "what". So why cannot type arh??
hio mr pang
i m that sec1 guy tat u caught me during chinese exam wearing earstick
haha
didt noe u hav a blog
god bless u
hope mr kwa oso make a blog for our class
Woahhhhh!!! so fast got 17 comments.. plus mine is 18!! W00T.. hahahahahahahahahahahahah.. i went mad.. sorry.. but valdric.. ur comments seem so.. offensive.. no offence to wad i've said though.. (:
Sec 1 guy... Earstick... Mr Pang caught... god bless??? EH...
Does he/she know us?Who told him/her this blog address?
Anyway,as a moderator,I have to take care of this blog,I cant simply watch patrol add to the blazing fire?Can I?I dont care how many comments are on this blog.What I am to see is that there are many different comments from different people,rather than always different comments from the same people.
*yawn*,can i dun change.Valdric u noe wat?all your comment so long...i dun bother reading all.And btw,i wan to speak singlish leh...*yawn* (excuse me)
That's rude.If you dont bother reading my comments,why you bother reading and revising for your exams?
Oh yah,this is also called:No respect.Get out of this blog can you Morris Seet Zhi Ren?
Ehh... U tell ppl get out oso very rude leh. If everyone lyk tt u tell everyone get out then blog dun need liao la.
I only ask those people with "no respect" for this blog to get out.I dont "ticalm" get innocent people out of the blog,please dont misundersatnd me.
Eh?? Morris got no respect for the blog meh?? Just the Singlish... U use singlish too.
haiz....valdric reading your comments and studying is 2 very different thing.your comment is related to studying???if so,i rather study on the blog.Hey respect?And its the truth,all your comment so long. I can get out...fine.I juz come in see comment and see the updates.(zzz)
And asking a person to get out?i cant get out.Becos i stay here for as long as i wan then whenever i like to "get out"...i juz click the X on the top right hand corner.So how to get out?
Erms.. Why are you three quarelling about such things in the blog??? Another thing.. if we study for exams and test .. is it different from reading other peeps comment which is .. not regarding about it??? HAHAHAH.. trying to reduce my singlishness.. sorry..
Rachel... i rather u use singlish... dun even understand a single word u r talking leh...
I talk singlish,not type.
U nvr type harh?? REALLY?? Wahh... then it must be my eyes... i should go check my eyesight...
And talk?i nvr been hearing u talk for ages.how to confirm if u r not?u definetly got say singlish b4.wow i didnt noe this was a quarrel...
At least I admitted I typed singlish here before,but not now.
Why did we came off this subject?Oh did we?Its insane for me to see comments posted in the middle of the night.You guys need a nice rest!Not go to computer after 12am!(Hehe,I also did that)
Its a friday nite.Friday nite always the best nite lah.y cannot stay up until so late...
YA LAH ! ... STOP critisizing '' abram '' de name lah ..hamster hamster ... '' valdric '' .. val wad ? valentine ? ... valerie ? .... ... its our day .. and our day to spend not to sleep so early wad .. -.- ''
What did you say about me?Mr Pang say no making fun our names.Abram is offically out of this blog,as he had no respect to people here by making fun of people's names,and in order to prevent more of his destruction:
[quote user="-_->.Abram.<-_-"]said=
"valdric"val wad?valentine?valerie?
[quote end]
Lets just hope NO ONE ELSE makes fun of each other's names in future,or else Mr Pang will get angry with the entire class for burning the blog to ashes.
If Abram puts another comment on this blog,he will have serious trouble(You all should know what I mean)
Abram is also being childish,I forgot to mention.Refer to what Mr Pang have said before,and you will want to laugh till you fall off your chair and get a "balaku" on your head because of Abram making fun of people's names when Mr Pang had already explain what making fun of people's names mean.
wth lah valdric. you dont act as if you very big lah. come on. who ARE you? human right. we are human too. we have our rights to do what we want lah. oh well, since you dont like us to come. why create this blog? its like bullshit. come on lah. RESPECT? do you even know what is it anot. or simply just use the word to threaten. you are like what? i agree with everyone who is against valdric. what the. i hope you dont interfere too much in what we talk. like singlish or crap. OH-PUH LEAE, we didnt interfere in your problems such as not coming to class. BTW! i want to prove you wrong. so? you have to care? who are you to us? just a classmate right? oh well. i dont wish to use vulgarities here. it gain nothing to me but valdric acting as if he care. SIMPLE/ SO EVERYONE. SINCE VALDRIC DOESNT WELCOME US. WE SCRAM. YOU UNDERSTAND. S-C-R-A-M. dont try to test us too.
waa!! i few day never come blog then got so many comment...bla bla bla...your 1 die 阿?! mr pang say must respect then your still can argue on the blog 阿?! mr pang they all also like that u say me never say them UNFAIR lar!! and valdric 这不是你的 blog lehx!! you have no right to ask others to get out of the blog lehx!! you want us to respect you,have to respect us 1st lehx...and hor u veri funni lehx...u sae mi quote ur comment u also quote other ppl's comment wad...and valdric u own self nvr make fun of ppl name meh?? gt lor of coz!! onli 1 act seh u dun1 ppl do sth 2 u den u dun tt thing 2 others lar!!
yeah. joey. this time i agree with you. he think his blog sia. oh ya. and i am here to remind you that THIS IS NOT YOUR BLOG. BUT 1H.
mr pang i not scoldin or dis-respectin him hor...i juz saein the truth and this is call human rites hor...[haxhax]
not only human rights. is only human authority. well, he really pissed me off. how i wish i was not in 1h. scold me if you like, i just pretend that everything go in and come out. sorry lah for being offending. but i cant stand those people in 1h.
valdric...look wat u have done.
Post a Comment