Monday, March 26, 2007

Scolding Session

What do you think about my scolding session on you students last Friday?Post your comments and thoughts.

31 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the scolding session was reasonable,but there seem to be some students in our class ignored it.But anyway,I think it was a good thing Mr Pang voice out his anger,otherwise it would be as if he's holding a kg of contanminated water to schol everyday.

Anonymous said...

its quite often to see teachers scolding so i got nth to say.i also think i forgot already

Mr Pang said...

WELL... the friday session is more or less trying to bring the class back to focus. After the March holidays, I have discovered some of the pupils in the class very distracted. It is very disheartening to see some of you not hitting your targets and projected grades. I BELIEVE in all of you, but success DO NOT come easy if you do not put EFFORT in it

Anonymous said...

The scolding session was quite a wake up call to the whole class. But,I think Mr Pang should not scold the WHOLE class.He should just scold the"some" people who were distracted.Mr Pang also scolded us for doing so poorly in studies.Never mind,lets prove him wrong!STUDY HARD!STUDY SMART!We can do it as a class!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Annajoy and i also disagree because...well...it is unfair for those who actually behaved and studied hard..but I also think when he scolded us as a class,it was fair because of main focus of the class in the begining was unity. Lets all strive towards or goal everyone!!!Work hard!!!

Anonymous said...

I think that we students should not take teachers' kindeness and spare time for granted.This could be bad.Imagine you yourself kindness and spare was taken for granted by your friends,how would it feel.Anyway,I was pleased to see Mr Pang doing more scolding as for Term 1,not much scolding was occured.I pleased of that because I knew our class was going haywire sooner or later,but Mr Pang,in term2,built some strong and enormous windmails to blow winds to prevent us for going haywire.I think we 1h students are very lucky enough to have the type of teacher like Mr Pang.These opportunities come rare.All my primary school form teachers were female strict and unkind teachers.I only love going back to my primary school just to see my old friends and disipline masters.They are more worthy to be visited,y?Because they know me so well...and the are hilarious.It was a miracle for me to meet Mr Pang at my age (nearing 13 Earth years old).I wont want other same primary school form teachers in my contineing sec life!

Anonymous said...

okok....Lets all work together and start afresh.Remember mates,UNITY!! dun forgot.

Anonymous said...

I think that it's fine with me but I does like being scolded. So guyz lets us all work together as a UNITY to success and not waste our efforts!!! STUDY HARD!!! =)

Unknown said...

Hi, I am Wai Lum.I agree with all those who sent the comments.Because Mr Pang did this for our own GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!And to wake us up from our 'daydreaming'.
I think everyone must listen to teachers at all times,if not wWE 1H ,may not succeed without teamwork and Mr.Pang.Remember ,this.....UNITY IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!('3')(@3@)

Anonymous said...

I actually agreed with what valdric, morris,annajoy, theon, shimin,wailum and mr pang has said. Indeed it was a wake up call and focus on studies. Even if that one person is not focusing, the whole of 1H is not whole anymore.
Let's prove the teachers that 1H are not slackers and we work as a class:D

Anonymous said...

erm... being scolded like not happy lar of coz lar... aiya but teacher scold us also sure have reason one lar...any way our class also like very erm... what lar... so like no wrong being scolded lar...anyway use to it can liao lar...anyway just hope that the class can like don't be distracted by things lar...anyway i maybe only have like four month with you guys left coz i think maybe i'm gonna transfer to another school...so hope can enjoy & work hard together this four month with you guys

Anonymous said...

and sorry that i say so many singlish coz i use to it liao sorry =P...

Anonymous said...

LOL sometimes i feel very depressed and i start to have heartburn and leak out afew tears becuz I really feel lonely in the class. But that scolding session was......I dunno. I guess I have to change too.

Anonymous said...

haiz...agree with all those "positive" people!:D..
i am also quite sad i did not reach my targets!haiz...anyway..have to admit..i slack...mr pang was wrong to scold the WHOLE class!!:(...

Unknown said...

I think Joy's feeling was exactly same as me but because I disturb nearly all of u and that's why I am lonely too.JOY,maybe u can tell us why are u feeling lonely.

Anonymous said...

Lol,i think that the scolding WAS GOOD for us because i really think that is really waked us up..... So for us we better put in our heart and souls in our homework and our test... Mates REMEMBER UNITY!!!!!!!!!!

matthew said...

the scolding 4 our own good 1 lah.........

matthew said...

i know that this has nothin 2 do with the scolding but the blog really very empty leh.......(hope would'nt kena scolding 4 this,hehe.....)

Anonymous said...

i agree with all the coments given by thewhole class.it gives us a start-up boost to make us reflect on how we r doing in class and how r we doing to our target as a united class..i do feel a little regret on not achieving my target set 4 the first term..

Anonymous said...

LoL .XD .. normally teachers scold us for doing wrong things . just like this .. so, i've got nothing to say either .. well the session was kinda good for us .. >< ( 1h = unity + teamwork ) '' 1h , 1h is the best '' !! XD

Anonymous said...

Erm ... pai seh , abram here .. '' Anonymous '' is me .. XD

Anonymous said...

Yeah! We should work 2wards our goals and stop day dreaming.

Anonymous said...

Abram,why you used Anonymous?Mr Pang will scold you one!Anyway,I think once we have a comment on this post from each of us,we move on to the upper and most recent post by Mr Pang.

Anonymous said...

izzit....clarence,u everyday always kana my teachers.Easier said than done..u say say easy..but do it difficult.

Anonymous said...

SORRY LAH ! .. dunno how to post .. den dunno where to put my name .. =.= " said .. anonymous is me le mah ...

Anonymous said...

Understandable reason Abram.

Shimin said...

hmm.........vardric and abram are the both of your fighting or giving your comment

Anonymous said...

magicgal94 is me, shimin, sry 4 that coz i press the button on the key board wrongly '.'\\

Anonymous said...

I just helping him,not fighting.I wont want to be kena scolded by Mr Pang.Why in the name of Jupiter and Zeus would I want to fight here?I rather fight at Geylang with him.

Anonymous said...

sick leh u valdric .. =X ...

Anonymous said...

Oei.Anonymous is Abram again ah?You better NOT crawl on my nerves or else I........I will send you a private message,as Mr Pang said no major critcism on this blog is allowed.