Hey 1H, perhaps you can share some studying tips with your fellow classmates for instance, reading the dictionary (both english AND chinese I HOPE :)) every night for 10 mins before sleeping...
During my Sec school days, I come home about 6pm, quick dinner and shower, finish up homework, watch one hour of tv, revise 2-3hours of academic subjects which require constant reading up/practicing for e.g. math, history, chinese lit etc. Always have a schedule to help regulate your hectic life, especially when it comes to balancing work and leisure. NEVER DEDICATE MORE THAN 8 HOURS IN A WEEK TO THE COMPUTER!!YOU RUN THE MACHINE, NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND!
Saturday, March 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
Hehehe....Sory but I use the computer 8 hours in 1-3days!Not a wek!I post alot of astronomical forums and do my astronomical studies daily.Is that reasonable?I think it is.If you want to know where I post all those forums,You can ask me by emailing me: Valdricolim@yahoo.com.sg I always check that email more than Lead because I have Forum replies notice and other astronomical updates.But stil,no matter how long I use my computer,I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO WEAR glasses!
8 hrs???depends....wat day it is.if it is weekday,around 2-3 hrs..i also think i better do time table for what should i do after school..
ok...i will listen..i use the com for 1-3 hours a day,but i gt my parents control...booohoo.. im in thier clutches...so it mayy vary(i mean the time to go on internet)even doing hmwk on lead needs 'parents supervision'.but on special days,like holidays or special occasions,i get to use the internet for more than u said..
waa!!! mr pang!!! cannot lar!!! i everyday like use like about 3-4hr of com lehx ... u want mi don't use com equal u 1 mi die ar... it's not that i rude but teacher is like our own time lehx...teacher i don't want be book worm lehx...u ask mi like that study i will sure drop 2 n/t 1 lehx... teacher not that i don't follow your instruction but like who can do it?? don't use com... teacher u 1 mi do that i will go crazy 1 fine dae lol...[n hope i won't kana scolding 4 saein out my thoughts]
Lol....For me I hack care one.I'm spending most of my time on my biography,which is coming out in october.Must buy it ar!
I use com i think for more than 8hours bah... i nvr off msn de. Study oso on msn,,, bath oso... lyk tt consider a not?? And read dictionary... I try lorhx. Before sleeping read i surely will slp earlier de... XP
How odd.Mr Pang ask us to give some studying tips.But we are talking about the sentences below the Post!8 hours.Everyone,change your subjects!
I think one studying tip I can give is dont study hard.That's all.Cos if you study hard,Your brain will turn hard and expands its shell untils it comes out of your heads.(This lines were taken from:What will happen to our Solar System in the Future? Chapter 4.)
okok...valdric,whats does studying tips have to do with the solar system??my studying tip is..do wat u want to do.Dun wan study then dun..cos if u do,u wont learn anything,cos u r not interested.
Oh,its just an explaination I took from 1 of my astronomical book and I used those lines and edited then to explain my studying tip Morris.
Okay.. I actually also use the computer more than 8 hours.. Seems like spending one-third of the day of.. and two third doing our own things.. Perhaps exercising and watching television etc.. My mom watches whatever i did in the internet which makes me feel that i have no privacy but i will respect her decision. Thank you Mr pang for your studying tips
hmmm...for me i think i can try lor coz i not really using the com all day long la is bcoz that my younger brother play the com for all day long so i did not get my chance to play some time, so i not usually spend my whole day on com la but 1 hr on watching tv must see first but the best is to try =]
Hehe...now for some fun.Its 12.13am today,and I am still using my computer for astronomical forum posting.Believe it or not...sory,went off topic again.
I do not use the computer for long hours.Why?I will rather read books.In fact,I read books when I am suppose to study!Computers are great and I only spend the most two hours at it.Whatever it is,here
is the studying tip:Make a timetable to keep track on all the
revision you are suppose to do.
Heres the tip and remember people,READ!!!!
But wait mate...what if people doesnt like reading?u noe now the technology so high.Everyone juz use the net to check watever they need.....haiz,nvm,i try reading the first 2 page then i continue lah.Thx for the tip AnnaJoy.(the first part,no offence)
welll ... ( got intrest then study loh ... dun have den dun ... ) .. never off msn messenger also .. after on liao .. den go audition ~~ !! WOOOTS !! ... '' dancing rocks seh '' .. erm .. tips ah ? .. just revise .. den do homework .. finish .. den online at the com. again lo .. as simple as that . erm ... is tat a tip ? .. i dun tink so .. XD ! , just read books on ur free time when ur bored on da com. so , planning ur time is good ! XD
hahas. read dict? omgomg. impossible. i dump everything aside. as for my own precious laptop will never be cast aside. so is my handphone. if it ever leave me; rubbish, it wont happens. ahhas.
Post a Comment