Monday, April 2, 2007

Temporary suspension

Dear all,

I have made the decision to temporary suspend Loysius and Joy from their Class Chairperson and Deputy's duties for a week. Meantime, they are to reflect upon how to establish or set a good role model to the class. It is with great regret and heartache that I have to take such an action.
Oleander , Alvin, Morris and Ren Hann will have to take over their duties until end of suspension period. Class 1H, please aid the class committee over this period of time until Loysius and Joy are able to step up to the job requirements.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm I wish suspended from school for an Uranian year.What an exhausting and corrupting night I had last night no one can imagine.No one in 1h except Mr Pang,oh,sory,he already knows,and so does Mrs Jean Ho,should ask me what had happened or else a punch will be on your face faster than a Light-milisecond.

Anonymous said...

Wa....this subject so little comment?by the way Valdric wad happen to u??the 1 week suspension should be enough for both of them to reflect...

Anonymous said...

relac....slow and steady.When they tink they r ready,then they return to thier job.It depends on them lah..if they cannot reflect for 1 week then 2,3...Just hope they dun take forever

Shimin said...

Mr Pang, but is not fair to Oleander and Alvin as Morris and Ren Hann are not doin anything like helpin out Oleander and Alvin

Anonymous said...

I think Mr pang will assign them jobs one.Dun worry...

Anonymous said...

i juz do wat the teacher ask me to do.Ah yah...i am also not like demanding Oleander and Alvin to do everything.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I see Ren Hann never even bother to help the class comitee.

Anonymous said...

1 week is enough.. more than enough .. i think that mr pang did the right choice to let them reflect on what they did. At least it's not 1 month.. Well, nobody is suitable for this place except them.. they're fit to be!! :P

Anonymous said...

aww man i dissapointed mr pang much. agree??

Shimin said...

loysius u very selfish lor , u suspension oleander and alvin must do the job for u and joy
while ren hann and morris did nothing la

Anonymous said...

I kinda heard today Joy is no longer part of the class comitee but Marilyn is.Is this true?

Anonymous said...

Yeah..it's true.. lols... Well.. It's the right choice over all.. >.<